In Pakistan, the Ehsaas Program is a beacon of hope for countless individuals and families struggling to make ends meet. It’s a comprehensive initiative aimed at alleviating poverty, reducing inequality, and providing essential support to those who need it the most. This article will walk you through the Ehsaas Program 8171, focusing on its significance, updates, eligibility criteria, and how to check your Ehsaas Program money.
What is Ehsaas Program?
The Ehsaas Program was introduced by the former Prime Minister of Pakistan, Imran Khan. This program, later integrated into the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP), was designed to uplift the underprivileged, invest in communities, reduce inequality, and boost lagging regions.
1. Emergency Cash Program: During tough times, the Ehsaas Program provided crucial financial assistance to vulnerable families, playing a vital role during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Kafalat Program: This extension of support reached an additional 7 million people.
3. Support for Education and Business: Ehsaas offers interest-free loans to small businesses and entrepreneurs and scholarships to financially challenged students.
4. Healthcare and Food Security: Mobile health units provide free medical services in remote areas, ensuring food assistance reaches those who require it.
Ehsaas in Healthcare:
Former PM Imran Khan introduced Ehsaas programs to support cancer patients through Shaukat Khanum Hospital. Today, Shazia Jannat Marri, Federal Minister for BISP and PASS, oversees these programs across many districts.
Ehsaas Emergency Cash:
The flagship welfare policy, the Ehsaas Emergency Cash program, played a vital role during the COVID-19 pandemic, helping millions of Pakistani families with monthly stipends. The World Bank praised it as a top global social protection measure.
By addressing basic needs and promoting economic opportunities, the Ehsaas Program strives to uplift impoverished and marginalized communities in Pakistan. It’s a beacon of hope for those seeking a brighter future.
Ehsaas Program 8171 New Registration
The Ehsaas Program is a lifeline for the needy. It provides financial assistance to those who are eligible, and the good news is that new registrations are open. Here’s how you can register:
To be eligible for the Ehsaas Program, you must meet specific criteria:
- Your monthly income should be less than 20,000 rupees.
- No family member should be residing in foreign countries.
- Your landholding should not exceed two acres.
- You should not own a personal vehicle.
- You must not be receiving assistance from any other program.
- You must possess a National Identity Card.
- Widows are eligible for this program.
- Visit the nearest Ehsaas registration desk in the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) office.
- Provide your ID card and child bay form to the staff at the desk.
- The staff will issue you a new survey or update the survey token.
- Visit the registration room survey according to your token number.
- Answer questions containing social or economic information.
- Thumbprint the affidavit for verification.
- After the form is completed, you will receive a confirmation message from 8171.
- Eligible households will receive the eligibility message from 8171, and the financial aid will be provided.
Ehsaas Program Updates
The Ehsaas Program is continuously evolving to better serve the people of Pakistan. Recent updates include:
- Ehsaas Program 9000 New Payment: Installments of 9,000 rupees are being distributed. Check your installment quickly and get it. If you’re not registered, visit your nearest Benazir Income Support Program office to register.
- 8171 Ehsaas Program New Update September 2023: The program has been completely converted into the Benazir Income Support Program. The new amount has started to be received from September 2023. Families can get the new installment amount of Rs. 9,000 from their nearest Habib Bank Atom.
- Ehsaas Program CNIC Check Online Registration New Method: Registration through the NSER survey is being reintroduced, making it easier for more people to join the program.
- Ehsaas Program 25000: This program is designed to provide financial assistance to those affected by natural calamities such as floods, earthquakes, and epidemics. It provides an immediate cash grant of Rs. 25,000 to the victims.
How to Check Your Ehsaas Program Money
Once you’re registered for the Ehsaas Program, you can easily check your balance from the comfort of your home. Here’s how:
- Open the messaging app on your mobile phone.
- Type your 13-digit ID card number.
- Send this message to 8171 percent.
- You’ll immediately receive a confirmation message.
- After receiving the message, visit your nearest Ehsaas center to collect the money.
The Ehsaas Program is a testament to Pakistan’s commitment to eradicating poverty and supporting those in need. Its various initiatives provide a lifeline for countless families, offering hope, financial relief, and a chance for a better future. If you meet the eligibility criteria, don’t hesitate to register and avail yourself of the benefits this program has to offer.
1. Who is eligible for the Ehsaas Program? To be eligible for the Ehsaas Program, your monthly income should be less than 20,000 rupees, and you must meet other specific criteria. Widows are also eligible.
2. How can I register for the Ehsaas Program? Visit the nearest Ehsaas registration desk in the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) office. Provide the required documents and follow the registration process.
3. What are the recent updates in the Ehsaas Program? Recent updates include the conversion of the Ehsaas Program into the Benazir Income Support Program, new payments, and the reintroduction of registration through the NSER survey.
4. How can I check my Ehsaas Program money? You can check your Ehsaas Program balance by sending a message with your ID card number to 8171.
5. Is the Ehsaas Program still providing financial assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic? While the program played a crucial role during the initial stages of the pandemic, it’s essential to check for the latest updates regarding any ongoing assistance during the pandemic.
|English Program Name
|Urdu Program Name
|Ehsaas Rashan Program
|احساس راشن پروگرام
|Imdad Insaf Program
|امداد انصاف پروگرام
|Kamyab Jawan Program
|کامیاب جوان پروگرام
|Waseela e Taleem Digital
|وسیلہ اور تعلیم ڈیجیٹل
|Ehsaas Interest-Free Loan
|احساس بلاسود قرضہ
|Ehsaas Registration Centers
|احساس رجسٹریشن سینٹرز
|Ehsaas Emergency Cash
|احساس ایمرجنسی کیش
Ehsaas Rashan Program: A Lifeline for the Needy
In a world marked by economic uncertainties and social disparities, Pakistan’s government has stepped up with a compassionate initiative known as the Ehsaas Rashan Program. This program is a beacon of hope, offering vital assistance to those who need it the most.
Understanding Ehsaas Program
The Ehsaas Program is a comprehensive relief package that aims to uplift the disadvantaged citizens of Pakistan. It encompasses various facets, and one of the most vital components is the Ehsaas Rashan Program. Under this program, eligible individuals are entitled to receive a monthly ration worth up to 2000 Pakistani Rupees. This support is extended to impoverished and deserving families, allowing them to meet their basic nutritional needs.
Accessing Essentials at No Cost
The beauty of the Ehsaas Rashan Program lies in its cost-effectiveness. Beneficiaries can acquire essential goods from registered Ehsaas ration shops, designated by the Government of Pakistan. What’s more, those who opt for this channel receive a 32% discount, a generous incentive that eases their financial burden.
A Ray of Hope During Ramadan
During the holy month of Ramadan, the Pakistani government further extends its support to the public. As part of the Ramadan package, free flour is distributed to the people. While the flour scheme operates exclusively during Ramadan, the Ehsaas Rashan Program continues year-round, offering stability and sustenance to those in need.
Imdad Insaf Program: A Helping Hand
Low-income families in Pakistan have found a reliable lifeline in the Imdad Insaf Program. Initiated by former Punjab Chief Minister Sardar Usman Buzdar, this relief package was designed to provide financial support to families with a monthly income of less than 4000 Rupees. The program continues under the leadership of Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif, with plans to increase the income threshold to 12000 Rupees, ensuring that even more individuals can meet their household expenses.
Empowering Entrepreneurs with Kamyab Jawan Program
The Kamyab Jawan Program is a testament to the government’s commitment to empowering its youth. This initiative offers loans to individuals looking to start or expand their businesses. Inclusivity is at the core of this program, with 25% of the beneficiaries being women and 75% being men. By supporting budding entrepreneurs, the government is working towards a stronger and more prosperous Pakistan.
Waseela e Taleem Digital: Investing in Education
Education is a powerful tool for breaking the cycle of poverty, and the Waseela e Taleem Digital program acknowledges this fact. It provides financial assistance to students, ensuring they can continue their education unhindered. The program places particular emphasis on children in slums and underprivileged areas, aiming to create a well-educated and prosperous future generation for Pakistan.
Ehsaas Kafalat: A Helping Hand for the Deserving
The Ehsaas Kafalat program operates as a subset of the broader Ehsaas program. It caters to individuals who are deserving of government assistance. Those in need can easily join the program, and it provides financial support to help manage household expenses. Each beneficiary can receive up to 14,000 Rupees, making a significant impact on their quality of life.
Ehsaas Nashonuma: Nourishing the Future
The Ehsaas Nashonuma program is aimed at children who are underprivileged and lack access to basic nutrition. Through online registration, these children can receive essential nourishment, improving their health and well-being. With 33 centers across Pakistan, this program plays a vital role in ensuring that every child has a chance to thrive.
Interest-Free Loans: Promoting Entrepreneurship
Interest-free loans are a game-changer for those looking to start or expand their businesses. These loans are accessible to individuals above 18 years of age. Applying for these loans is straightforward, with options for both online and physical applications available.
Ehsaas Scholarship: Unlocking Educational Opportunities
The Ehsaas Scholarship Program is a beacon of hope for undergraduates facing financial barriers to education. This four-year program is designed to provide higher education opportunities to those who need it most, contributing to the country’s development by ensuring more people have access to quality education.
The Ehsaas Program, with its various components, embodies the Pakistani government’s commitment to improving the lives of its citizens. From ensuring access to essential nutrition to promoting education and entrepreneurship, these programs are catalysts for positive change. They offer hope, dignity, and a brighter future for countless individuals and families across Pakistan.
How Do I Check My CNIC For Ehsaas Program?
To check your CNIC eligibility for the Ehsaas program, simply send your CNIC number to 8171. You will receive a confirmation message regarding your eligibility shortly.
How To Register In Ehsaas Program 2023?
To register for the Ehsaas program in 2023, visit the official Ehsaas program website and fill out the registration form. Once registered, you will be eligible to receive an assistance amount of 9000 Rupees.
How much Money has been given in the Ehsaas Program?
The Ehsaas program consists of various components. In Ehsaas Kafalat, beneficiaries receive 9000 Rupees. In the Ehsaas Taleemi Wazaif program, assistance ranges from 1500 to 4500 Rupees. Additionally, the Ehsaas emergency cash program provides an amount of 25000 Rupees.
Who are Eligible For Ehsaas Program?
The Ehsaas program is designed for individuals with a poverty score of less than 30. It includes senior citizens above 60 years of age and widows, ensuring that those most in need receive support.