There are many advantages to using the BISP SMS service.
- Practical and simple to employ
- Updates in real-time on available aid funding
- There is no requirement to contact the BISP directly.
- Facilitates continued knowledge of one’s financial aid status
- Registration via Short Message Service (SMS) for the BISP
Ehsaas is another program that provides SMS registration. You can quickly sign up for the program by sending an SMS with your details to the appropriate office. A confirmation message will be sent to you once we have received your information.
Here are the basic instructions for signing up by text message:
- Type in your ID number via text message.
- Just dial 8171 with the short message.
- You should receive a confirmation SMS shortly after sending your message.
Registering for the Ehsaas program and making use of its benefits is now much more convenient thanks to the SMS registration process.
Sign Up for the BISP Online
There is an alternative method of enrolling in the Benazir Income Support Program if you would rather not use a text message. Register with the Ehsaas 8171 portal by following these instructions:
- Start up your mobile browser of choice, Google Chrome.
- Take a look around the Ehsaas portal.
- Please provide the requested information on the site.
- Verify that the data you entered is accurate and corresponds to the paperwork you started with.
- Fill out and send in the application.
Increase in Kafalat Payments by 25%—May 2023 Update to the BISP Kafalat Program
Benazir Mazdoor Card applications will open on 2023’s Mazdoor Day.
SMS BISP 8171
After registering for the Ehsaas program through text message to 8171 and receiving a confirmation message, you can pick up your funds at any Ehsaas center or designated shop. One of the financial institutions helping Ehsaas recipients is HBL.
You can still register for the program even if you receive an error message saying you do not match the requirements. The first step is to take the 8171 message you received and present it in person at the Benazir Income Support Program office. In addition, please submit the necessary documentation, for which you will be issued a receipt. If you aren’t qualified, we’ll schedule a new survey for you at a later time.
In sum, the BISP SMS service is a valuable tool for anyone seeking charity funding. Instant access to the latest data and details on available aid programs is only one of the many benefits of this simple and straightforward service. Users who sign up for the service can check the status of their financial aid at any time without having to contact the BISP directly or make an in-person visit to an office.
We trust that you’ve learned something new about the BISP SMS service from this post. Feel free to contact us with any inquiries or suggestions you may have. We’re here to help in any way we can.
BISP Basic Information Required
|Benazir Income Support Program, Block F, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad, Pakistan
|Registration Document Required
|CNIC, B-Forms, Mobile No, Gas/Electricity Bill, Home Rent Agreement if Available.